Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stifled Creativity

You know that feeling that you can create anything? If you're a writer, you feel that you can write for hours and you have so much to say. If you're a painter, you have a million pictures in your head that you want to create. On and on it goes for scrap bookers, photographers, gardeners, floral arrangers, and all other creators out there. Well, I had three or four days that I felt I could write about anything. There's plenty of inspiration in the world around me. Then yesterday I did something I hadn't done all week. I turned on the TV. Now every time I sit here to write something that inspires me all I can do is hum the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song. It's enough to drive a person insane. So today I devote my day to no TV and hopefully by tonight or tomorrow, I'll feel inspired again!

No comments:

Post a Comment