Monday, October 25, 2010

Clean House

Every time I take a trip out of town, doesn't matter for how long or how far, I have to clean my house. It's irrelevant if I just cleaned it the day before, or that it's going to get messed up before I even leave, I still feel the need to do it. So today, I have spent hours doing floors, dusting, cleaning glass, and vacuuming. Tomorrow, I will probably do the same. Well, close enough to the same. I'll dust some more, probably decide I need to do my baseboards, or something nonsensical as that. I'll wash all the bedding then probably decide that I need to do the curtains too. The funny thing? I'll only be gone for a few days, and when I return... I'll do all of it over again. Why? It doesn't matter how long or how far I have gone, when I come home I have to clean my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment