Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello World!

Rob and I decided it was time for us to catch up with the times and start blogging. I guess I’ll start with telling you about us. Rob and I married in April 2001. We have had 9 years of married life. Our son, Alexander Caden (Alex) was born in September 2009. The Lord’s timing is perfect as always, and Alex was born at the perfect time for me to be able to be a stay at home mom. We have 3 dogs – all strays that found a home with us. Cassie is 11 years old, Dusty is 9, and Fraggle is 8.

We live outside of Shreveport. Close enough that we can take the interstate to anywhere we need to go, but far enough away that we don’t have the traffic problems or crime issues. City close, country quiet.

Rob and I are members of First Baptist of Bossier. We do all we can to serve our church and community and to show Christ’s love in all we do. We are human and don’t always succeed, but we’re learning more every day.

We are grateful for our lives together, for our family, friends and most of all for God loving us so much.

Easter 2010 @ The Hamptons’ (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment